Ink Jet Imaging
Wire-O is perhaps the most popular mechanical binding style available – and for good reason. It opens without a “step-up,” lies perfectly flat, and allows for multiple stock weights and dimensions. Wire-O is ideal for cookbooks, manuals, maps or any other application that requires leaving both hands free during use. A range of cover designs is also possible, including split back, semi concealed, fully concealed wraparound, built in easel and more.
- Binding edges from 2” to 24”.
- Calendar hanging
- Skip binding
- Book blocks up to 1-1/8” thick (1-1/4” Wire-O elements)
- Many cover designs including, split back, semi concealed, fully concealed wraparound, built in easel and more.
- Many colors of wire from which to choose
- 3:1 (square and round) and 2:1 (square only) hole punch patterns